Definitely Snakes on a Plane!!

Well, there was much blaspheme out there about the validity of the upcoming movie masterfully entitled "Snakes on a Plane." In fact, I overjoyously wrote about it a while back. The shock to most people, besides the sweet title, is that Samuel L. Jackson plays the lead role. Why would he do such a thing? Surely it's an internet hoax? I was starting to fall victim to the deadly poison of lies, but I found the magical serum today. The elixir of proof!

Check out Snakes on a Blog for the full scoop! If you scroll about halfway down, you'll see a post called Snakes on Ellen -- it's the PROOF you naysayers need to say nay no more! Ellen talks with Samuel about this movie, and he's just cracking up about it. He took the role without reading the script because he thought the name is so great! I LOVE THIS GUY!


This movie will be horrible. But I'm going to see it on opening night and I'll be wearing this shirt! That shit's gonna be off the chain! It'll be snakes on a plane, beyotch!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I like the new look, Bucko!

And damn it, now I have to see this movie! LOL I love the freakin shirt. :)

Army said...

Glad you like the new digs! I was feeling kinda stale and wanted to change the colors...then I thought, eh, let's see what other templates are out there.

Anyway, see this movie! It's going to be bad in a good way, I can feeeeeeel it!

Unknown said...

When you switched templates, did you have to reinstall all of your links and stuff manually? I've made so many changes to my template that I'm feeling lazy about changing it all. lol