Addendum: Raining Men

It's cold enough outside to be snowing men, but that just wouldn't make sense, now would it?

As a punctuation to A Night Like No Other Part 1 and Part 2, I am being pursued by this guy through a social networking website (NOT Myspace...I do have standards, after all). He's come out of no where and keeps sending me messages! He's already requested my IM screen name and asked me to text him (which my olden days phone can't do). He's all trying to hunt me down and forciably chat with me! He's gathering intelligence, scouting my defenses, and preparing to invade my borders.

What is it with men?! When it rains, it certainly does pour! The man drought is officially over! And I can't stop punctuating with exclamation points!

8 comments:

Nikos said...

Don't tell me this doesn't make you feel good. I always love it when other people pursue to get to know me. I find it's fun! I am running beta too (now that I notice another of your posts) and I must say, it's better because you can better organise the stuff you have on the side bars!

Anonymous said...

I want to know who he is.. maybe I know him!

Unknown said...

Myspace! Standards!! Stop fearing the Myspace and join us!!! ;)

Bubz The Troll said...

Just remember using more than three exclamation points after a sentence is the first sign of insanity!!!!

LOL

Army said...

Mr. F, it did feel good for a while, until this guy started emailing me twice for my every one of my replies. He's wearing Desperation like a cheap cologne! And Desperation is not an attractive quality.

Allie, get over it! I'm not joining that MySpace frenzy of sensationalistic special effects and ADD-inflicting mania! It makes my brain hurt!!!!!

You're right Robert, I am going INSANE!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

A vote for MySpace is a vote for Rupert Murdock's School of Biggn-Ass! Stay strong and don't get pulled into it.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you are so in awe over all these men who want you? You are so HOT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dude write about something more interesting