Practice Makes Perfick

This last week, Feyonce (like Beyonce/fiance melded -- okay, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here) and I went frolfing again. Only this time, we went to a more legit course with the medieval torture baskets. The luck and strangness is that this course is within walking distance from my house! Who knew?

We picked up some regulation discs -- we're playing for keeps. And the verdict? We serially need some H-E-L-P in the frolf department! After a few holes, it became obvious that Feyonce is a hooker and I'm a stroker. Dirrtay! And let me just add that if you apply these labels to other aspects of our lives, the metaphor carries through. I'll leave it at that, for you to fill in the gaps yourself. I can only reveal so much to the electronic public.

But practice indeed makes perfick. And while we are less than, we saw some improvement, even in technique. See, Feyonce likes to grasp and I like to pinch. This is truly too much fun to write! But we're just a couple of young faux-ances experimenting on the frolf course -- it's what the kids do! Point being, we're getting better - she's hooking less and I'm stroking less. It's all about distance and length. Okay, I need to stop!

Well, Feyonce got to meet the Mother-in-Law this weekend. Vick and I had plans for breakfast before she headed back to Ohio. And Feyonce had breakfast plans of her own. Serendipity intervened, and we ended up at the same place at the same time! So they got to meet and of course, Vick loves the faux-ance! As if I had doubts.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Look, if you can't be comfortable in your own shoes as a stroker and she as a hooker, how can you ever expect this rela-faux-ship to last?

Anonymous said...

Um, I resent being referred to as a hooker in this public setting. What will people think? It's not like I had a humpathon or anything!

P.S. Vick is a *peach* and I hope our falspring (aka false offspring) have your sweet dimples.

Anonymous said...

Umm, I don't exactly understand all of the double meanings in this blog...but I don't think I want to....ewww...

Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than mixing sexual innuendo with sports! And you can't beat all the jokes you can make with the word "disc". Fantastic job, Chris! Please post more (and ignore Feyonce's objection to being referred to as a hooker - I think it's hot).

Army said...

I love it! Rela-faux-ship and falspring! You kids crack me ups!

And yes Gregor, I agree -- the dirrtay talk will continue, hooking, stroking, and all : )

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

Did I miss this on the Disc-ovary Chanel?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll be your most loyal reader, in that case.

And per your comment - I'm having trouble deciding which is my bigger fantasy - the locker room bedroom or Ty Pennington.