Minotaur Paces the Labyrinth

All work and no play makes Chris a dull blogger...

that and my heliolithic desire to enjoy the sunny warm weather, god-bless-ya daylight savings time, how you were missed...

and I just read the story of the minotaur out of curiousity and it sounds suspiciously like a soap opera plot...when a woman gets inside a wooden cow suit to be mounted by a bull...well, that just has daytime drama written all over it...and internet perversions available for $24.95/month...

I'm just saying...

and I had a revelation today at Starbucks standing at the add-ins counter...I'm not rushing to get out of the way of anyone wearing flip-flops...because flip-flops makes the statement that you got no where to go and all the time in the world...damned lounge-about students...

And now to lay my head into a pillowed reminder that nighttime is for sleeping...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Word up on the flip-flops, yo.

And praise daylight savings! I like walking to my car when school is done without having to worry about some campus rapist lurking behind a tree, because it's still nice and light outside! yay!!