Things That Were Said



Army: "I don't know, there's just something about a jockstrap that I find... creepy. (Pause) I'm not sure why... I have to get to the bottom of it."

B-Dub: "There is no bottom of it!"

**************************************

Army: "There's just something about long hair on a guy that I find unattractive. Cut it short already! Long hair is for girls!"

Mamabean: "I think he's hot either way."

Army: "Oh c'mon! That's not even a hairdo... it's a herdo."

**************************************

Mamabean: "I'll make the general's chicken and you can bring over some eggrolls."

Army: "Deal. Should I also bring over some pot tea?"

Mamabean: "Um, pot tea?"

Army: "Yeah, that was supposed to be hot tea, but who knows after today. (stops to ponder) Can you even make tea from marijuana?"

Lil' known fact to me: Actually, you can.

3 comments:

Bubz The Troll said...

About the last part:

Yes you can. Never had it myself but Google is my friend.

http://www.marijuana-tea.com/

Unknown said...

hahahha... "herdo." Absolutely brilliant. You will one day have your own dictionary. This is my prediction.

Army said...

bubz - I also have a love affair with Google!

allie - I'm particularly fond of herdo, too! It just came to me in the moment : )

I have been collecting all my pet phrases and wordsmithed creations. One day... that dictionary may come to be : )